How to Make Perfect Hard-Boiled and Deviled Eggs!
I know that cooking is tough at times, sometimes you’re in a rush, sometimes you don’t want to, and sometimes you just don’t know how to. I know before I learned a perfect technique I have always had the hardest time making hard-boiled eggs. Either they were too runny, or they were over cooked, I have always had the same problem. Well here is a very, very simple way to make perfect hard-boiled eggs!
Ingredients: eggs (small, medium or large), salt.
Utensils: knife, plate.
- Fill a medium sized sauce pan or a pot with water about 1/2 way.
- Place the pan on the stove eye you would like to cook on.
- Place eggs (small, medium or large) into pan/pot.
- Sprinkle teaspoon or a pinch of salt into pan/pot to make boil faster.
- Bring to a boil.
- Allow eggs to boil for 1 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Shut stove off.
- Move eggs to the sink and run cold-water over them for 2 minutes.
- Allow eggs to sit for cool down for 1 minute.
- Enjoy eggs! After this cool down point, you should be able to peel and eat your eggs with no problem!
This is a very simple method to making hard-boiled eggs. This was can help lead to making all kinds of tasty dishes including deviled eggs. Whatever your fix, find your dish and look for the mix! Enjoy!
As I stated before deviled-eggs are very similar to making hard-boiled eggs. Well here it is! The easiest and fastest way to make deviled-eggs found here!
Ingredients: Paprika, mayo, yellow mustard, salt and pepper, parsley, hard-boiled eggs.
Utensils: Spoon, bowl, plastic ziploc bag, scissors.
- Create the hard-boiled eggs using the steps above.
- Remove the cooked yolk from the hard-boiled eggs.
- Place the yolks in a bowl with yellow mustard (depends on how many eggs) and mash until creamy.
- Place the mashed yolk and mustard mix into the Ziploc bag and squeeze to one side. Twist the empty side of the bag so the air pushes the yolk into the corner of the bag.
- Use scissors to snip a small quarter inch hole on the corner of the bag side with the yolk.
- Use the air from the bag to fill in the empty hard-boiled eggs with new mashed yolk.
- Once finished sprinkle paprika and parsley on top of eggs with yolk and Voila! Deviled Eggs.
*You can also make the yolk and mustard mix with paprika and parsley mixed in.
Well everyone, since you now have the instructions it’s up to you to try! Enjoy the eggs if you choose to make. They’re perfect for a platter, appetizer or party!
It has always been said if you are going to do something you are going to have to do it right, well when it comes down to the hard-boiled and deviled eggs that is just the saying. If this is your first time making them, take your time. This is a very short process, but every step can be different depending on preference. Add more and choose different ingredients, the choice is yours! Enjoy and have fun!