- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
How to make easy pizza roll recipe
Prep time: 1 hour 30 min
Cook time: 15 min
Ready in: 1 hour 45 min
Yields: Serves 8 people or more
- 500g flour
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 or 5 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- Preheat oven to 428 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare the pizza dough: Mix the flour with baking powder and salt. Add oil and then add warm water knead for 10 minutes.
- let sit for 30 minutes, or until foamy.
- Roll out dough on a floured surface very finely (2-3 mm) in a rectangular shape.
- Garnish with tomato sauce (tomato sauce made with diced tomatoes, olive oil and spices pizza baked for 20 minutes)
- Top your pizza so homogeneous: chopped fine onions, mozzarella, basil, tuna, olives and whatever you like.
- Roll your pizza tightly until a long "sausage", and cut lengths of 2 cm wide.
- Bake 15 minutes in a hot oven.
- Enjoy your meal! :)