- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes»
- Chocolate Desserts
Simple and Easy Chocolate Fudge
I always like to make desserts that are really delicious, but are easy to make. There are times when, no matter how good what you're making is, if it's too complex, it just doesn't seem worth the effort. I always thought that way about chocolate fudge. That was until i got this recipe from my girlfriend. It calls for chocolate and mashmallows and that's just about it. So, this is a easy and simple fidge recipe that can be made in less than an hour and ready anytime you like.
½ stick unsalted butter (or enough to coat the inside of medium cooking pot)
1 (14 oz.) can of sweetened condensed milk
34 large marshmallows
24 oz. chocolate chips
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 Wax paper lined loaf pans or a large baking dish (20x20)
1. In a medium cooking pot over medium heat, melt butter.
2. Add milk and marshmallows and stir constantly until marshmallows are completed melted.
3. Remove from heat and add chocolate.
4. Stir continually until chocolate is completely melted and blended with the marshmallows.
5. Stir in vanilla.
6. Pour hot fudge into wax-lined pans or dish and refrigerate for at least 1 (one) hour or until hardened.
7. When fudge is cool and set, cut into 1-inch squares.
8. These will last longer and stay fresh if they are kept in the fridge in a covered container.