How to make strawberry shortcake cupcakes
Strawberry shortcake cupcake facts
These strawberry shortcake cupcakes remind me of the cartoon character strawberry shortcake since she represents the strawberry cupcakes. Strawberry shortcake cupcakes can be a great treat for birthday parties, weddings, and any other special occasion they can also be used as tabletop decorations or as a gift when you decorate the cupcakes.
Did you know??
If in case one day you want to make some cupcakes without taking too long you can make a bundle of cupcakes and freeze them early. Cupcakes tend to freeze well and defrost quickly then leave them out for an hour after that add the frosting for a rather easier dessert baking.
Some cupcake history
The idea of the cupcake was probably known differently than that of in historical terms of the word for example imagine that you are one of the cooks in the 19th century Britain or North America. There is a possibility that you may not have known to read or write so in order for you to be able to do the cupcakes you had the recipe memorized from your own families past generations.
It became revolutionary for the fact that it saved enough time for a person to be in the kitchen there was a rather shift when it came to the measurement of the ingredients when baking. The food historians from the food timeline web have not yet found out exactly where in fact did the name of "cupcakes" came from
Food researchers believe that the term cupcakes has to do with how the cupcakes are made being that one the cakes were mostly baked in cups, and second all of the ingredients that are used for the cupcakes are always measured out by a cup.
From the start this type of dessert food was not known as a cupcake instead they were called number cakes. In the early 20th century the multi-cupcake molded tins bought a appropriate mass of production and improved the methods of how cupcakes are made. Before there were any baking tins hearth ovens would be used which was a bad idea because it would take hours to bake and also burn the cakes. So in other words the baking tins solved a lot of the baking problems making the tins popular.
Strawberry shortcake cupcake Ingredients
What you need:
- 2 one-half cups of sliced strawberries (fresh)
- 1/3 cup of sugar (any kind)
- 3 cups of gold medal
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 3/4 cup of whip cream
- 1 teaspoon of almond extract
- 2 eggs well beaten
- 1 cup of whip cream (sweet)
- 18 fresh small hole strawberries (make sure they are washed good)
Instructions on how to make them:
- Get a mixing bowl and mix the pieces of cut strawberries along with the 1/3 cup of sugar and let it stay there for 30 minutes.
- Turn on the oven to 425 F then spray some cooking spray onto the 18 regular sized muffin cups. Start to mix the flour, 1/2 cup of sugar, baking powder, salt and add in some butter in a large bowl and use a pastry blender to do the mixing. When the mixture looks good and ready as in coarse crumbs you can add in the 3/4 cup of whip cream, almond extract, and the eggs with the fork till the dough is rather soft.
- Now it's time to knead the dough in order to do that you knead the dough softly 3 to 4 times each then separate the dough in each of the cupcake cups make sure that each cup is three-fourths full of dough.
- Bake the cupcakes for about 15 to 12 minutes or another way that you can find out if the cupcakes are ready is if you stick a toothpick and if it goes inside easily and comes out clean then they are baked now and ready to be out of the oven and cool outside for 30 minutes max.
- Now this is the fun part where you get to decorate the cupcakes how you want to and fill them up with whip cream enjoy!