How to prepare a perfectly delicious vegetarian omelette?
The uttapam in this pic is so yummy, I have water in my mouth
Simple fast steps to cook vegetarian friendly omlette in minutes
Today, I am going to tell you how to prepare a vegetarian friendly omlette in a few minutes.
Method of preparation:
1. Take some semolina and put some curd on it.
2. Take two onions and shred all of them in tiny pieces.
3. Now add green chilly for taste.
4. Now, stir the semolina and curd well and add some spices plus salt and according to taste including green chilly, etc.
5. Now keep this mixture on a pre-heated pan with low flame.
6. Now go ahead and take a few pieces of tomato, onion, and Shimla mirch as you like and cut them.
7. Now put the mixture of tomatoes, onions, and Shimla mirch on top of the mixture in the pan just like you put a topping on the pizza.
8. Now press it with a karachi or big spoon.
9. Cover all of this with a big cap or steel plate and let the steam in it.
10. Now, turn your vegetarian omlette over and cook the other side of it.
11. If your omlette gets sticky with the pan, use some oil for relieving it.
Now what, just go ahead and serve your vegetarian guests this delicious vegetarian omlette recipe in plate with tomato or coconut sauce as you like.