How to prepare chilli paratha - Indian Recipe
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 10 min
Ready in: 15 min
Yields: Serves 2 People
- 3 Medium Sized Parathas
- 1 Medium Bell Peppers, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Medium Onion, Chopped
- 1 tsp ginger, Chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, Chopped
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves, Chopped
- Cooking Oil for frying
- Cut the parathas into small pieces.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Deep fry the paratha pieces, drain and keep it on paper serviette.
- Heat the pan and put 3 tbsp of oil (you can use the same oil which you used for frying).
- Add the onion slices, ginger and garlic. When the onion turns slightly brown, add bell pepper. Sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add coriander powder, chili powder, salt and soya souse. Add some water and make a gravy. After a minute add paratha pieces to the gravy.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
- You can serve it with onion raitha.
- Best to serve for evening snack.
- If you want you can even add some corn flour to thicken the gravy.