How to prepare honey ginger tea with cardamom? Tea for good health and weight loss!
How to prepare ginger tea?
Ginger tea for good health
Ginger tea benefits are numerous. It provides great relief for migraines, soar throats and fever. This tea is good for health and assists in weight loss. The ingredients required are: tea bags or granules, low fat milk, water, cardamom, ginger, fennel seeds and honey. If you have any allergies to any ingredient, please check earlier. Here, is the simple recipe to prepare it:
1. If you need to prepare 2 cups of tea, boil 1 and 1/2 cup of water in a vessel.
2. Add 2 spoon tea granules or 2 tea bags according to your taste.
3. Crush a small piece of ginger and add to the vessel.
4. Also, add cardamom, fennel seeds according to your taste.
5. Once the tea water with all ingredients boil, add 1/2 cup of low fat milk.
6. When the tea bubbles start to pop up, it is time to switch off the heating and sieve the tea in 2 cups.
7. Finally, according to your taste, add some organic honey to the tea and mix it.
8. Now, sit back and enjoy your special cup of ginger tea. All the best.