- Food and Cooking»
- World Cuisines»
- Southern European Cuisine
How to prepare tasty Italian LASAGNE
Stop buying fake frozen Lasagne from supermarkets. Now you have the chance to cook home made Italian Lasagne, it's simpler thank you think! ;)
- by a simple italian girl
- Meat, Minced
- half or 1 onion
- olive oil
- 750 ml tomato, "Passata"
- lasagne pasta
- 500 ml béchamel sauce
- parmesan cheese, grated
- First of all you have to prepare the Bolognese/meat sauce. So you need to brown the minced meat in a pan. Afterwards, while you let it stand, you layer a bit of olive oil on the bottom of a pot together with small chopped pieces of onion and you fry them over low heat for about 2 or 3 minutes. Then you put the brown minced meat in the pot with the fried onion pieces, you stir them and you add the passata tomato. You keep on stiring in order to mix all of it. Half-close the pot with its lid and let it cook, always over low heat for about 20 minutes, stiring it every now and then.
- Once the meat sauce is done, preheat your fan oven at 180 degrees and start preparing the actual lasagne: pour the béchamel sauce in a little pot and stir it to make it fluider (you can even add a little bit of milk to your taste). Take a baking tray and start layering lightly its bottom with a bit of meat sauce and then: A) cover the tray with lasagne pasta, B) spread another meat sauce's layer on them, C) pour béchamel stripes with a spoon, D) dust a bit of grated parmesan cheese. Repeat this process (A, B, C, D) 3 or 4 times (anyway until all the meat sauce and the béchamel have run out.)
- Once the oven has reached 180 degrees, oven cook the tray and wait about 25/30 minutes.
- Let it stand for 5/10 minutes and then...BON APPETIT! :)