ITALIAN PASTA SOUP
- 1 tbps olive oil
- 2 carrot, chopped
- 1l vegetable stock
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 400gm tomatoes, chopped
- 200gm mixed peas and beans, frozen
- 250gm spinach and ricotta, fresh
- handful of basil leaves, optional
- parmesan, grated
- Heat oil in a pan.
- sauté onion and carrot for 5 min until it started getting soft. Then add vegetable stock and tomatoes, and simmer for 10 min.
- then add peas and beans and sauté for 5 min.
- once vegetable is tender, stir in the pasta. when it will boil, sim the gas for 5 min,till it cooked.
- stir in the basil if you are using it, add seasoning.
- then at last serve in bowl topped with a sprinkling of Parmesan and slices of garlic bread.
- If their is no basil available, don't worry, pesto will do.
- can't get handful of fresh basil? If you have got a tub of pesto in the fridge, stir a spoonful of pesto in the soup, just before serving.
|Serving size: 1 cup|
|Calories from Fat||27|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 3 g||5%|
|Saturated fat 2 g||10%|
|Unsaturated fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 15 g||5%|
|Sugar 3 g|
|Fiber 2 g||8%|
|Protein 7 g||14%|
|Cholesterol 15 mg||5%|
|Sodium 790 mg||33%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Vote for Italian pasta soup
- Italian Wedding Soup,Oh So Good
This Italian Wedding soup is a heartwarming soup that will hit the spot everytime, and oh so filling.
- Easy Italian Wedding Soup Recipe
You will love this easy Italian Wedding Soup recipe. Full of delicious meatballs, spinach, and silky broth, you will want the whole pot for yourself.
- How to Make Italian Wedding Soup
An easy to follow recipe for Italian Wedding soup using ground pork.