- Food and Cooking
Indian Dessert Recipes-Part 1
The Dessert And Sweet Recipes Listed Below Are Loaded With Energy And Calories And Are Highly Addictive!So it is necessary to eat only small amounts or servings of these delicacies in order to avoid et hose extra pounds which we all seem to hate!
The Craving For Indian Delicacies!
Welcome Readers and Dessert Fanatics!
I have a very special treat prepared,just for you!With this treat the Phrase "Home Sweet Home" will be redefined and you will be submerged in the heavenly world of Indian Delicacies!
Indian delicacies have have around for almost 11 centuries now and still have the very same mesmerising effect on any individual who is new to indian cooking.
Thus make you acquainted with Indian cooking ,I have listed a few of the most popular sweets and desserts recipes .These are taken from the traditional sweet makers of India(Mithaiwalas) who hold the secret to making the perfect desserts In India.
The sweets range from the simple Kheer to the Carrot halwa which are sure take grab hold and take control over your taste buds.Enjoy!
IMPORTANT:ALL OF THESE RECIPES REQUIRE A MICROWAVE OVEN.
THIS IS PART 1 OF THE RECIPES FROM INDIA.OTHER PARTS ARE GOING TO COME OUT SHORTLY!
RECIPE FOR PART 1:BESAN LADDOO
This is a very Famous Indian sweet that is made out of flour and can be made within a few minutes.This is the most common sweet in the north of India.
How Much Would You Rate This Recipe?
- 1 cup Bengal Gram Flour(Besan)
- 1/2 cup Clarified Butter(Ghee)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cardamom(Elaichi)Powder
- 1/2 cup Sugar, Powdered
- Almonds and Cashewnuts
- In a Microwave safe bowl,add the Bengal Gran(Besan) and the Clarified Butter(Ghee) and mix them properly.
- Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes while stirring after every 1 minute.
- Deuce the Microwave power to 70% and I towable for another minute or so while stirring after every 30 seconds.
- Remove and Let the mixture cool completely
- Add the cardamom powder(Eliachi) and sugar.Mix them well.
- Divide the gooey,solid mixture into 10 balls of equal sizes.
- Top it off with some almonds and Cashew nuts and enjoy!
Nutritive Values Per Laddoo
|Calories from Fat||54|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 6 g||9%|
|Carbohydrates 16 g||5%|
|Fiber 1 g||4%|
|Protein 2 g||4%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|