Indian Style Chicken Tacos
Prep time: 2 hours
Cook time: 30 min
Ready in: 2 hours 30 min
- 200 grams Chicken, Boneless
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon ginger and garlic paste
- 2 teaspoon soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon chilli sauce, you can change the amount depending how spicy you want
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 capsicum, diced
- 2 spring onions, white and green chopped separately
- 2-3 green chilli, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- Salt, to taste
- 3/4 cup wheat flour
- 1/4 cup corn flour
- 2 tablespoon oil
- Cut chicken in small pieces.
- Add ginger garlic paste, salt, 1 tsp lemon juice and black pepper.
- Marinate chicken in this mixture for 2 hours.
- Heat the wok and then put some oil.
- After oil has heated up, add green chillies and white portion of spring onion.
- Saute till onion is transparent.
- Add marinated chicken, soya sauce and chili sauce.
- Mix well and cover with lid. Keep on low flame and stir it occasionally until cooked.
- Evaporate any remaining water.
- Add green portion of spring onion, capsicum and onion.
- Mix well and remove from flame.
- Mix wheat flour, corn flour, oil and some salt for make a dough for the taco.
- Divide the dough in 6 portions and flatten them
- Heat some oil in the pan and add one portion.
- Heat over medium flame both the sides of portion till crispy.
- Put chicken in the centre .
- Put some green chillies.
- Fold the tortilla once.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or salsa and chips.
Do you prefer spicy food ?