- Food and Cooking
Indian food "Masala Chicken"
Any food made with chickens that much funnier. And it is no food in the restaurant, but there is no wonder. We order the Chicken Masala restaurant many do, because in this dish is quite popular here. It is very difficult to make these dishes at home. Chicken can be made easily with the daily cooking spices disati this amusing. So let's have the whole recipe.
1. 1 kg chicken
2. Slice the onions into 8
3. Two tomatoes, chopped
4. 3 chilli
5. .5 Tsp coriander powder
6. 1½ tsp chilli powder
7. 1½ tsp turmeric powder
8. 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder
9. 1 teaspoon hot curry powder
10. 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
11. Or 3 pm karipata
12. Coriander leaf
13. The amount of oil
14. Salt to taste
15. The need for water
1. Heat the oil in a pan first day.
2. Stir the hot oil with chopped onion.
3. The brown color of the chili, onion, tomato, onion and fry for 3-4 minutes.
4. Place half of the onion and fry. Blend in blender and paste this half.
5. The other half of turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, black pepper powder, hot curry powder and ginger garlic paste and stir for a while.
6. Then on the day of the spices in the chicken pieces. With salt and stir very well.
7. Stir once again with the onion paste.
8. Curry leaves, coriander leaves and stir well.
9. Now with a little water, cover with a lid and cook for a while.
10. After 10-15 minutes, the meat becomes tender and the curry leaves, coriander leaves Wash down with chicken masala.