My Delicious Maggi
About Maggi- Maggi is the brand of Instant Noodles f Nestle. This is one of the popular brands of all over world specially India, Pakistan, South Asian countries, Australia, South Africa, Brazil, Malaysia, Singapore etc. In India, it is very famous among children. They can eat it even after having their meals.
My Maggi Recipe- Maggi is one of the favorite dish not only of children but grown ups too. It can be cooked very easily and of course in a few minutes (hardly five minutes). I too love maggi and try to cook it in different ways. This is one of the easiest way except traditional way. Try it once and you get one more different taste of your yummy maggi.
Note- If you don't have time to cook Maggi in this way. Then you can go for traditional way. It is easier than the mentioned way. First boil the water. Put Maggi Masala into it. Mix it properly. Now add Maggi into it and cook it for two minutes. Your traditional Maggi is ready to eat.
- 100 gram Maggi
- 10 gram Maggi Masala
- 01 medium size Onion, Chopped
- 03 medium size Tomato, Chopped
- 02 Green Chilly
- Salt, According to taste
- First cut onion,tomato and green chilly into small pieces.
- Heat the pan and put one tbs oil into it. Heat oil for a few seconds.
- Now put onion into frying pan and fry it till it color changes into golden brown.
- Add tomato and green chilly now. Fry it for two three minutes.
- Now Add Maggi masala (Maggi Spice) into it. Mix it properly.
- Add two cup of water into mixture and heat it till water starts boiling.
- Add maggi and let it be cooked for 3 minutes.
- Your maggi is ready to serve.
- Serve it into two bowls and eat it with tomato or chilly souse.
Nutrition Information (in Maggi) per hundred gram
|Calories from Fat||126|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 14 g||22%|
|Carbohydrates 58 g||19%|
|Sugar 1 g|
|Protein 9 g||18%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|