- Food and Cooking»
- Beverage Recipes
Is Purple Corn the Healthiest Drink Ever?
I love purple corn because of its tremendous health benefit and beautiful purple color. The purple corn comes from the maize variety. So, let`s make most healthiest and refreshing purple corn drink today, store it in refrigerator for 2-3 weeks and enjoy!
- 2 cups Pine Apple, Cut in small pieces
- 4-5 Apples, Cut in small pieces
- 1 spoon clove
- 1 sticks cinnamon
- 1 gallon water
- 16 oz. purple corn on the cob
- Boil 1 gallon of water in a large pan on high heat.
- Add the purple corn on the cobs from 16 oz bag in a gallon of water.
4. Add clove, cinnamon sticks apple and pineapple.
5. Boil for 40 to 50 minutes uncovered
5. Then strain the drink in another large pan or you can bring back to same pan after discarding cooked apple, cinnamon and clove.
6. Let it cool down then transfer in a big bottle/ jar or whatever utensils available
7. Refrigerate it. Serve with Ice and sugar as needed.
|Serving size: 8 oz|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 0 g|
|Saturated fat 0 g|
|Unsaturated fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 30 g||10%|
|Sugar 20 g|
|Fiber 0 g|
|Protein 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|