- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Italian Pasta Salad
Great Taste to an Italian Side Dish
Like cold pasta sides? This is a great recipe for a dinner side item. It is quick and easy.
- 1 box Garden Pasta
- 1 Regular Sized Bottle Italian Dressing
- 1 Medium Green Bell Pepper
- I Package Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Small Onion
- Boil pot of water.
- As water is boiling. Pour Italian dressing into a large bowl.
- Chop green pepper and onions into dime size pieces. Add to Italian dressing.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half and add to Italian dressing.
- Mix vegetables into Italian dressing and let soak while preparing the rest.
- Once water boils, add pasta and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain and run cold water over pasta for 5-10 minutes until pasta is cool.
- Add pasta to dressing and vegetables.
- Mix and enjoy. For better taste let sit in fridge until cold. Dressing soaks into pasta better.