Prep time: 15 min
Ready in: 15 min
Yields: Serves 4
- 1 large bunch romaine lettuce, washed, dried and roughly chopped
- 6 baby portabella mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 1/2 jar black olives
- 1/2 cup sudried tomatoes (in olive oil and spices, NOT water)
- 1/2 cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 banana pepper, chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil (from the sundried tomatoes jar)
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon raspberry honey (or regular honey)
- fresh cracked pepper
- sea salt
- parmesan (to sprinkle on top)
- In a large bowl, add the chopped romaine, sliced mushrooms, 1/2 jar of black olives, 1/2 cup of sundried tomatoes, chopped cucumber, red onion and banana pepper.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together 4 tablespoons of olive oil from the sundried tomatoes jar, 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar, 1 clove of minced garlic, 1 teaspoon of spicy brown mustard and 1 teaspoon of raspberry (or regular) honey. Season with fresh cracked pepper and sea salt.
- Pour the dressing over the veggies. Mix, sprinkle with parmesan and enjoy!