Italian Pizza Special Recipe
- 500 gr of flour 00
- a cube of yeast
- a pinch of salt
- Add the flour and salt into the bowl.
- Melt the yeast in a glass of warm water
- Add a little extra virgin olive oil and yeast with water into the bowl with the flour.
- Stir until you get a softball. If during the processing the dough is too hard, add warm water, on the contrary, if it is too soft, add flour.
- Place a dry cloth over the dough, let it rest for at least three hours at room temperature.
- At the end of the leavening, grease a rectangular baking pan with a little oil.
- Add a little extra virgin olive oil and tomato pulp and place in a preheated oven at 175 °
- After about 15 minutes add the mozzarella cut into slices or squares.
- Replace in the oven and wait till is ready!!
Most Likely Nutrition of Pizza
|Serving size: for 6|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 10 g||15%|
|Sugar 3 g|
|Fiber 3 g||12%|
|Sodium 640 mg||27%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Video of How to Make Pizza on Youtube
I try this recipe every weekend basically. It is a family recipe that I love to cook with a family member. I have no idea if there are similar recipes online but I am sure this recipe is wonderful. You love to cook then why don't you do a pizza. Pizza is an enjoyable moment to pass with your family and to learn how to cook the best Italian dish.