Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
Ready in: 30 min
Yields: 15 scones
- 3 cups Flour, White or Bread
- 1/2 cup Sugar, White
- 5 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- Pinch Sea Salt
- 3/4 Cups Butter, Frozen and sliced
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Water
- 2 cups Cranberries, Dried
- Mix all dry ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Put in the butter squishing it carefully with your hands as you knead the beginning dough.
- Add water and egg mixing them to create a more dough-like substance.
- Turn the dough out onto a well floured surface.
- Make a bowl shape out of the dough and put the cranberries into it.
- Knead by pulling the dough from the bottom and wrapping it over the top layer of dough. Knead for 3 minutes.
- Roll out the dough and cut into 2 inch squares. Place in a well-greased pan and bake at 425 Degrees Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown.