- Food and Cooking
Jamaican Rum Salsa
Try this tropical treat
Are you looking for something to bring a little Caribbean spice to your table? Try this Jamaican Rum Salsa and you will be thrilled with the results. Your guests will be amazed with your culinary diversity, and everyone will love this tropical treat. Preparation is simple so try this Rum Salsa today!
- 2 mangoes, Skinned and Diced
- 1 Sweet Bell Pepper (Red), Diced
- 1/4 Red Onion, Chopped
- 1 Papaya, Skinned and diced
- 3 Tablespoons (To taste) Orange Juice, Fresh squeezed is best
- 3 Tablespoons Coconut, I prefer from the bag
- 3 Tablespoons Lime Juice, Fresh squeezed is best
- 3 Tablespoons Cilantro, Freshly chopped
- Salt and Pepper, To taste
- 1 Shot Glass Dark Spiced Caribbean Rum, Here we go!
- Prepare all ingredients and combine, tossing lightly.
- Cover in bowl and refrigerate for about 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Serve chilled with chicken or pork.
- You may also serve with chips if you would like a fresh, tropical appetizer.
I certainly hoe you enjoy this tropical treat. It is sure to add some flair to your dinner or party.