Jamestown Oven and Grill Restaurant in Jamestown, North Carolina – Restaurant Food Review
1. Philly cheesesteak sandwich with lettuce and tomato, served by Jamestown Oven and Grill restaurant in Jamestown, North Carolina
Jamestown Oven and Grill in Jamestown, North Carolina, USA – Restaurant Review
JAMESTOWN OVEN AND GRILL RESTAURANT in Jamestown, North Carolina, USA : RESTAURANT REVIEW
Jamestown Oven and Grill – Restaurant Review
Jamestown Oven and Grill, located in Jamestown, North Carolina is a restaurant with delicious comfort foods.
- At Jamestown Oven and Grill restaurant, quality foods are prepared by people who seem to take pride in the food products that they are presenting.
- The food is presented very nicely.
- The prices at Jamestown Oven and Grill restaurant are very reasonable.
Our family was recently eating food from Jamestown Oven and Grill Restaurant for the very first time and we were pleased with the variety of food items that we purchased from there.
As I have previously discussed in many of the restaurant reviews that I have written, our family enjoys sharing up the variety of foods that we get from a restaurant so that everyone gets to sample everything.
We have a little bit of this and a little bit of that so that we can try various food items that the restaurant has to offer instead of each person just having one restaurant food item all for themselves.
So, for the food items from Jamestown Oven and Grill that I am about to discuss, I did eat at least a little bit of each and every food item.
- My favorite among the food items that we purchased from Jamestown Oven and Grill Restaursnt was the flounder and shrimp seafood platter that was sold at $10.99 and I found that to be a reasonable cost.
- Perhaps I am biased because I love seafood but this flounder and shrimp seafood platter was indeed my favorite food item for this recent food purchase from Jamestown Oven and Grill restaurant.
- The flounder from Jamestown Oven and Grill restaurant tasted fantastic!
- The shrimp were very small and I usually enjoy larger pieces of shrimp. For example, if I were able to choose between small shrimp and jumbo shrimp, I would choose the jumbo size.
- Nevertheless, everything was delicious and very fresh tasting.
- The flounder and shrimp were fried but I would not have minded if the flounder and shrimp were grilled. I would enjoy the seafood preparation either way.
The seafood platter at Jamestown Oven and Grill Restaurant costs $10.99.
2. Seafood platter of fried flounder, fried shrimp, french fries and cole slaw. Very fresh and flavorful flounder fish and shrimp
A kid's meal from Jamestown Oven and Grill Restaurant in Jamestown, North Carolina
- For $5.99, we also purchased a small Philly cheesesteak sandwich and it was very good. Even though I asked for “no mushroom”, I did notice a little piece of mushroom here and there that made its way in to the sandwich and I just picked the pieces of mushroom out and put them aside. The Philly cheesesteak sandwich was very tasty.
- A spaghetti and meatball kid’s meal was purchased for $5.99. I only took a tiny taste of this but it seemed to be very good. I don’t order kid’s meals too often at restaurants. Depending on the restaurant, I often find the purchase of adult sized entrees to be more cost effective and I just let the kids share an adult entrée sometimes. This is something I have also discussed previously in restaurant review hubs. On this occasion, since one of my sons had his heart set on eating spaghetti and meatballs, I ordered the kid’s meal version of spaghetti and meatballs from Jamestown Oven and Grill. A generous amount of tomato sauce is mixed into this spaghetti and meatballs dish from Jamestown Oven and Grill.
3. Spaghetti and meatballs, topped with melted cheese from Jamestown Oven and Grill restaurant
Kid's meal from Jamestown Oven and Grill restaurant
The spaghetti and meatballs kid's meal from Jamestown Oven and Grill restaurant costs $5.99.
Other food items from Jamestown Oven and Grill Restaurant in Greensboro, North Carolina
- Another food item in our recent first order from Jamestown Oven and Grill restaurant was chicken fettucine alfredo. My other son was wild about this entrée. He loves the alfredo sauce. He likes alfredo sauce much more than tomato sauce so this is what he wanted much more than he wanted to partake of any of the spaghetti and meatballs. I would definitely say that his favorite food items from this food order were a portion of the Philly cheesesteak sandwich and some of the chicken fettuccine alfredo. The chicken fettuccine alfredo was a regular sized food item not a kid sized food item.
- Both the spaghetti and meatballs and the chicken fettuccine alfredo were served with tasty pieces of garlic bread.
- Lastly, we shared up a small order of Cajun fries and the Cajun fries were very flavorful and very delicious.
4. Creamy and delicious chicken fettuccine alfredo entree from Jamestown Oven and Grill restaurant
That was all
That was all for this, our recent first food order from Jamestown Oven and Grill restaurant. Everything in our food order was very good. The flounder in the seafood platter was excellent, in my opinion and the accompanying sauces such as the tartar sauce were very tasty.
Our family can see ourselves ordering food from Jamestown Oven and Grill some time again in the future.
Everything was very good
Everything in our food order from Jamestown Oven and Grill restaurant was very good.
What would you most want to try?
What food item talked about here (and illustrated with food photos) looks most enticing to you? / What would you most want to try?
5. Flavorful and very tasty Cajun seasoned fries from Jametown Oven and Grill restaurant
Cajun fries served by Jamestown Oven and Grill
The Cajun fries were very well seasoned and delicious.
Do you think that you would most prefer heavily seasoned Cajun style fries or 'regular fries'?
What would you most prefer?
I would rate Jamestown Oven and Grill 4 out 5 stars among reasonably priced local eateries.
Jamestown Oven and Grill restaurant location
Jamestown Oven and Grill restaurant location
© 2018 Nyesha Pagnou MPH