'Jess-tini' Martini Recipe
As a bartender, it is mandatory to have a signature drink. As I love everything about martinis, my trademark beverage had to be a (vodka) martini, and it had to carry my namesake. Here is the recipe for my 'Jess-tini'. Please try it out and let me know what you think in the comments and ratings sections below. Hope you enjoy!
- 3 oz vanilla vodka
- 1 oz passion fruit vodka
- splash maraschino cherry syrup
- 1 slice lime, for garnish
- 1 cherry, for garnish
- bar sugar, for rim of martini glass
- Swipe rim of martini glass with lime slice, then dip in bar sugar to coat the entire rim of glass. Place slice of lime on side of glass and cherry in the bottom of glass. Set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker with ice, combine the vodkas and cherry syrup. Shake until well blended, about 16 times.
- Strain into garnished martini glass and serve or enjoy!