KERALA FISH FRY- QUICK & EASY RECIPE
- 1 Piece Finely Cleaned Fish
- 1 no Onion, Finely chopped
- 2 Nos Tomato, Finely chopped
- As required Ginger Garlic Paste, Paste
- 1/2 table spoon Turmeric, Powdered
- 1 table spoon Chilli Powder, Powdered
- 1/2 table spoon Coriander Powder, Powdered
- 1 table spoon Tamarind, Paste
- 1 table spoon Mustard Seed, Seed
- As required Curry Leaves, leaves
- As required Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon each Chilly, Turmeric, Coriander, Lemon juice, For Paste
- Mix chilly powder,turmeric powder,coriander powder and lemon juice & make it into a fine paste.
- Marinate the fish with the above paste for about one hour.
- Fry the Marinated fish with coconut oil (cook it over low flame),keep it aside.
- Take another frying pan and heat oil, splatter mustard seeds and fenugreek then add chopped onions, ginger, garlic, tomatos and saute for a while.
- Add chilly powder,turmeric powder,coriander powder, tamarind pulp and salt simmer for few minutes and make it as a thick masala.
- Place the cooked fish on banana leaves with the above masala. Masala should cover the fish completely.
- Heat a clean frying pan and place the coverd fish in the pan and turn sides of the fish until done.
- Serve hot.