Kacchi Chicken Recipe
- 1/2 kg chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 2-3 tbsp tikka masala
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp yogurt
Lets Get Started!
- Put chicken breast cubes in a bowl and add tikka masala, ginger garlic paste, tomato ketchup and yogurt. (If you prefer, you can add few drops of fresh lemon juice!)
- keep the marinade aside for 5 minutes. Just a few minutes are enough, no need to keep it marinated for long hours.
- Heat Oil in a pan and put the marinated chicken cubes for frying. Fry both sides until they become golden brown. If you don't want to use oil, you can put them in the oven as well.
- Serve them with chips or nan as you like. I personally like to serve them with brown onions and pulao rice. They taste yumm!