Recipe for Kachori
- 200 gms Green Peas
- 2 tsp Coriander seeds
- 2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1/2 cup Dry grated coconut
- 6-7 nos. Dry red chillies
- 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- to taste Salt
- 1 tsp Amchur powder
- 1 cup Semolina
- 2 tsp Rice flour
- 2 tsp Wheat flour
- 1 cup Sweetened Curd
- 1 cup Tamarind chutney
- 1 cup Green chutney
- to garnish Coriander leaves
- to garnish Sev
- Grind coriander seeds, cumin seeds, dry red chillies, garam masala powder,amchur powder.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add some cumin seeds and grinded masala in pan. Saute it. Remove it in a dish.
- Saute peas with some oil and grind it thick.
- Roast grated coconut. Combine grinded masala powder and peas in pan. Add some salt to it.
- Combine semolina, wheat flour, rice flour,2 tsp heated oil, and salt. Knead a stiff dough.
- Make small balls out of the and roll small puris. Stuff the peas mixture in puri. Close the puri properly. Press it with hand and again roll it to a small puri lightly.
- Roast it in a pan from both sides till light brown in colour. Then deep fry it till it gets golden brown in colour.
- While serving make a hole on the top of kachori. Put sweetened curd, tamarind chutney, Green chutney in it.
- Garnish with sev and corainder leaves.