- Food and Cooking»
- Cooking Ingredients»
- Herbs & Spices
Keema Pepper Fry
keema or minced meat is popular in India and is used to make variety of dishes by using different spices and ingredients.This dish is one of that kind which has unique flavor and taste.
Rate My Recipe
- 250gms minced Meat
- 2 onion, chopped
- 2 green chillies, slit
- 1 tablespoon black pepper, coarsely ground
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1/2 tablespoon curd
- 5 to 6 curry leaves
- 5 gms cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon ghee
- required salt
- 1 small cinnamon stick, ground
- 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic, paste
- Wash the minced meat 2 or 3 times to remove impurities.
- Transfer the meat to a vessel, add turmeric powder,salt and curd.Marinade them for 20 minutes.
- In a heated pan add ghee,saute curry leaves,and green chillies.Add ginger-garlic paste fry them for few seconds.
- Add the finely chopped onions and fry them till they are pink.
- Now add the marinaded meat to frying pan with chilli powder,coriander powder,coarsely ground cinnamon,and salt.
- Stir fry them for 2 more minutes.Once the meat is thoroughly mixed with spices add 100ml of water bring it to boil.
- Now cover the pan with lid and cook for 5minutes.Once the water fully absorbed and meat is cooked stir fry them with pepper till they become brown in color. Remove them in a serving bowl and garnish with cilantro.
|Serving size: 85gms|
|Calories from Fat||81|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 9 g||14%|
|Saturated fat 0 g|
|Unsaturated fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 0 g|
|Sugar 0 g|
|Fiber 0 g|
|Protein 23 g||46%|
|Cholesterol 73 mg||24%|
|Sodium 52 mg||2%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Here are few more recipes of mine for kheema
Do you like Minced Meat?
Video on Mince meat Pies
© 2013 cheeluarv