- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Stew Recipes
This kima soup is so delicious because it contains great taste of mutton and soft butter till the last spoon. Kima soup can be served hot sprinkled with cinnamon powder and garnished with parsley. You will never forget the taste.
- 25 g Rice
- 60 g Minced lamb meat
- 5 g Salt
- 3 g Pepper
- 25 g Butter
- 10 g Onion
- 300 ml Lamb stock, (2 Cubes)
- 1 g Gum Mastic, (Optional)
- 1g Cinnamon powder
- 6 g Parsely
- Soak rice in hot water for 15 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
- Mix minced lamb meat with salt and pepper and shape into small balls.
- Cook on a platter on HIGH for 2 minutes. Keep aside.
- Place butter in a 2-litre casserole dish and add onions. Cook covered on HIGH for 3 minutes.
- Add lamb stock or cubes and water with the Gum Mastic.
- Cook on HIGH for another 5 minutes.
- Add rice, and cook on HIGH for 5 minutes.
- Add mince balls and cook on HIGH for another 10 minutes.
- You are ready to go.