Why LaCroix is Better: La Croix Sparkling Water Review
Why La Croix is better than other sparkling water beverages
La Croix sparkling water is better than a lot of the sparkling water beverages in the marketplace for several reasons:
- No Sodium: Look for sodium content on sparkling water beverages before you buy. Many beverages contain sodium used to flavor the beverage.
- No Sugar: Review sugar content on products advertising themselves as water beverages. Product like Sobe Life Water are misleading because they don’t qualify as a serving of water because of the sugar, calorie and sodium content.
- Natural Flavors: If you seek a more pure beverage and desire carbonation, La Croix is a sparkling water does not use artificial flavors.
- Aluminum Can: La Croix cans are recyclable and BPA free because they are not plastic!
My Favorite Alternative to Soda and Sugar Drinks
I started drinking La Croix when I needed to cut back on sodas and needed to drink something carbonated. Granted, the carbonation is not good for your teeth but I feel this is the more healthy option of the two. I have found that drinking La Croix will satisfy my craving for a carbonated drink, and I will just rely on my coffee for the caffeine every morning (not exactly the most healthy thing but I will limit myself to 2 cups a day). If you are looking for a more healthy alternative to soda and sugar drinks, sparkling or mineral water is a step in the right direction.
Not all sparkling waters are sodium
or calorie free, so check the labels before you buy! Remember, if it has sugar or added sodium it is not really water.
La Croix comes in several flavors
- Pure (non-flavored)
Where to Buy LaCroix
- Tom Thumb
- King Soopers
These Links Can Help You Determine if Sparkling Water Healthy for You
- Harmful Effects of Carbonated Water | eHow.com
Harmful Effects of Carbonated Water. Carbonated water contains dissolved CO2 gas. Carbonation can occur naturally in spring water.