- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 30 min
Ready in: 40 min
Yields: 5 servings
- 1 lb Lamb Burger
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Dry Sage
- 2 Eggs
- 15 Ritz Crackers, Crushed
- 1/4 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 Bag No Yolk Egg Noodles
- 1 can Beef Broth
- 2-4 tbsp Sour Cream
- In a large pot bring enough water to a boil to cook the Egg Noodles
- In a large bowl combine the Lamb Burger, Garlic Powder, Salt, Black Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Red Pepper Flakes, Dry Sage, Eggs, Ritz Crackers, and Bread Crumbs until thoroughly mixed.
- In a large frying pan warm a small amount of Canola Oil.
- Roll Burger Mix into 1 inch balls and place them into the frying pan until the frying pan is full.
- Fry meatballs, rotating often, until they are brown and crispy on outside and done completely on the inside. (165 degrees should be the internal temperature for Lamb. 145 for Beef or Venison)
- Add Noodles to boiling water and cook until al dente.
- Once all meatballs have been cooked, remove them from the pan and set them aside.
- Pour Beef Broth into the pan and use it to integrate the drippings from the meatballs into a sauce. Add the Sour Cream when all the drippings are scraped off the bottom. Cook until desired consistency.
- Replace meatballs back into frying pan and cook for 2-4 minutes. Drain noodles. Serve meatballs and sauce over hot noodles with your favorite vegetable.