- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Pasta Recipes
Lasagna Cheese Overload
This recipe has been sent to me by a very close friend from Philippines. Her name is Mrs. Mariz Buhalog. She has already sent me few other of her recipes which have been liked very much by people who have read and tried them. This is next of her recipes and I am sure you are going to like it as much as her other recipes.
Her other recipes are
- Lasagna Noodles: 24 pieces or sticks.
- Olive Oil: 2 Tbsp or 30 ml
- Extra lean ground pork or Beef: 500 Grams or 1 pound.
- Meaty Pasta Sauce: 1 liter or 2 sachet of 500 ml each.
- Onion: 1 finely chopped
- clove: 3 piece chopped
- garlic: 3 piece chopped.
- Sliced Mushroom: 2 cans
- Cream of Mushroom: 24 Oz
- All purpose Cream: 250 ml ( optional)
- Salami: 250 ml
- Ricotta/ cottage cheese: 300 grams frozen.
- Eggs: 2
- Skimmed Mozzarella cheese: 200 grams.
- Take ricotta or cottage cheese and shred it fine.
- Keep aside.
- Now take Mozzarella Cheese and slice it thinly and keep aside.
- Now read the instructions on the pack of the noodles.
- Cook noodles as instructed.
- Take a large pan and heat oil on medium heat.
- Put onion and garlic in the heated oil and cook till the onions are transparent.
- Add meat and cook till it is brown.
- Now drain off excess fat and put it back in pan.
- Add pasta sauce and stir a little.
- Now add sliced mushrooms and salami.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Now cream of mushroom and eggs and stir it.
- Add little amount of water.
- Now take 4 baking dishes.
- Put 3 noodles in each of dish.
- Add Meaty pasta sauce in each dish.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- put 3 noodles on the cheese in each dish.
- Top with sliced Mozzarella cheese.
- Cover the dish.
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Put the dishes in oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Let it stand for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Mrs Mariz Buhalog
More tasty recipes
- Kashmiri Chicken Recipe.
Kashmir is the Northern Most part of India. It is one of the most beautiful place on earth. One poet said about Kashmir that if there is paradise on earth then it is here in Kashmir. Because of rich culture and history of Kashmir, it has developed it
- Ricotta Cheese Meatballs.
Ricotta Cheese Meatball have used Lamb meat I am Hindu and do not eat beef but you can replace Lamb with ground beef. I do not know how it taste with beef but with lamb it does taste excellent. yummy
- Andhra Chicken.
Andhra Chicken easy & tasty recipe goes well with rice & biryani. It is an original Andhra recipe with a lot of spices & coconut.
- Railway Pork Recipe.
Pork is red meat and is not very healthy. Also pork has lots of fat in it so pork should be eaten with restrain. Railway pork is an authentic Indian recipe which contains pork with lots of vegetables. It is very tasty and easy to cook. Ingredients ar
- Baked BBQ Chicken Recipe.
Baked BBQ Chicken Recipe is as tasty as it looks. Baked BBQ Chicken Recipe is easy to make and ingredients are easily available. Great snack and kids just love it