Hi, on this site I’ve listed different lasagna recipes that I thought would be helpful to someone who wanted to see the different ways of making it all on one site. So down below there are different lasagna recipes that I have discovered from different sites and have put them in one place whereby making it easier for you to choose an easy one and go with it. I hope this makes baking easier for you. Don’t mess up the whole kitchen!
By the way they are not put into order.
No.1 of lasagna recipes
Minced Beef 450g
Tin of Tomatoes 400g
Chopped onion 1
Garlic 1 clove
Beef Stock 1/2 pint (300ml)
Lasagne Verdi 1 Packet
The White Sauce
Plain Flour 25g
Grated Cheddar 50g
1. To prepare the Meat Sauce, fry the Mince Beef and Onion until brown.
2. Stir in the Stock, Garlic, Tomatoes and Mushrooms (sliced).
3. Cook for about an hour until thick and rich.
4. If necessary add 2 tablespoons of Cornflour dissolved in a small amount of cold water to thicken.
5. Grease an oven proof dish.
6. To make the Bechamel sauce, melt the Butter, stir the Flour in and add the Milk,
stirring until thickened.
7. Grate the Cheese and add. Add seasoning to taste.
8. Layer the ingredients repeatedly, starting with the Meat Sauce, then the Lasagne, ending with the Bechamel Sauce.
9. Sprinkle some Parmesan Cheese on top and bake in the oven at 400F / 200C / Mark 6 for about 45 minutes.
10. Serve with Parmesan Cheese.
Recipe Provided By utterlyrecipes.com
No.2 of lasagna recipes
455g sweet Italian sausage
340g lean ground beef
80g minced onion
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
364g canned tomato sauce
120 ml water
25g white sugar
1g dried basil leaves
1g fennel seeds
2g Italian seasoning
0.5g ground black pepper
15g chopped fresh parsley
12 lasagna noodles
455g ricotta cheese
340g mozzarella cheese, sliced
60g grated Parmesan cheese
In a Dutch oven, cook sausage, ground beef, onion, and garlic over medium heat until well browned. Stir in crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce, and water. Season with sugar, basil, fennel seeds, Italian seasoning, 1 tablespoon salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons parsley. Simmer, covered, for about 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain noodles, and rinse with cold water. In a mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese with egg, remaining parsley, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
To assemble, spread 1 1/2 cups of meat sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Arrange 6 noodles lengthwise over meat sauce. Spread with one half of the ricotta cheese mixture. Top with a third of mozzarella cheese slices. Spoon 1 1/2 cups meat sauce over mozzarella, and sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers, and top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Cover with foil: to prevent sticking, either spray foil with cooking spray, or make sure the foil does not touch the cheese.
Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes. Remove foil, and bake an additional 25 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes before serving.
Recipes Provided By allrecipes.com
No.3 of lasagna recipes
15 oz. low-fat ricotta cheese
8 oz. smoked mozzarella cheese (or regular mozzarella), shredded
2 cups fresh bagged spinach
salt and pepper to taste
1 26 oz. jar your favorite spaghetti sauce
1 14 oz. can fire-roasted tomatoes (such as Muir Glen)
12 sheets refrigerated fresh lasagna or your favorite oven-ready, no boil lasagna
1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken breast
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Stir together ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, and spinach in a medium mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside. Stir together spaghetti sauce and tomatoes in a small bowl. Set aside.
Spray a 9 x 13 pan with non-stick spray. Spread a thin layer of spaghetti sauce over the bottom of prepared pan. Top with 3 lasagne noodles, trimming noodles to fit if necessary. Spread 1/2 of the ricotta mixture over lasagne, then 1/2 of the chicken, followed by 1/3 of the spaghetti sauce mixture. Top with 3 more lasagne noodles, remaining ricotta mixture, remaining chicken and another third of the spaghetti sauce. Top with the final three lasagne noodles and remaining spaghetti sauce. Cover tightly with foil and bake 45 minutes.
Recipe Provided By healthycooking.suite101.com
No.4 of lasagna recipes
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 large onion, chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 1/2 pounds sweet Italian turkey sausage, casings removed
1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes in tomato puree
1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, divided
1/2 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
2 teaspoons kosher salt
3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/2 pound ￼lasagna noodles
15 ounces ricotta cheese
3 to 4 ounces creamy goat cheese, crumbled
1 cup grated Parmesan, plus 1/4 cup for sprinkling
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 pound fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes over medium-low heat, until translucent. Add the garlic and cook for 1 more minute. Add the sausage and cook over medium-low heat, breaking it up with a fork, for 8 to 10 minutes, or until no longer pink. Add the tomatoes, tomato paste, 2 tablespoons of the parsley, the basil, 1 1/2 teaspoons of the salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Simmer, uncovered, over medium-low heat, for 15 to 20 minutes, until thickened.
Meanwhile, fill a large bowl with the hottest tap water. Add the noodles and allow them to sit in the water for 20 minutes. Drain.
In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta, goat cheese, 1 cup of Parmesan, the egg, the remaining 2 tablespoons of parsley, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Set aside.
Ladle 1/3 of the sauce into a 9 by 13-inch baking dish, spreading the sauce over the bottom of the dish. Then add the layers as follows: half the pasta, half the mozzarella, half the ricotta, and one 1/3 of the sauce. Add the rest of the pasta, mozzarella, ricotta, and finally, sauce. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup of Parmesan. Bake for 30-45 minutes, until the sauce is bubbling
Recipe Provided By squidoo.com
No.5 of lasagna recipes
• 4 spoons of extra virgin olive oil
• 200 gr of ground veal meat (instead of ground, it can be minced too)
• 2 cans of peeled tomatoes
• ½ minced onion
• 2 pieces of minced garlic
• minced parsley
• some basil leaves (if you don’t have them, don’t worry)
How to do it:
Put the oil inside a pan (it's better to use a "high" pan, to avoid squirts), turn on the gas and add the minced onion. Leave it for a while, mixing it to avoid overcooking, and then add the minced garlic and the minced meat.
After colouring it for a while, add the peeled tomatoes cut in medium pieces. Mix it all and leave it on high gas for a while. As it begins to boil, regulate the gas to avoid overcooking it, but leave it a little bit high. Otherwise you'll get a "too liquid" sauce, and a good one should be dense. Mix it every now and then.
When your Italian tomato sauce is ready? When the oil is separated from the tomatoes. It'll take about half an hour for this quantity, but pay attention when you mix it that you'll notice that you can see the oil apart from the tomato cream.
Recipe Provided By articlebase.com
No.6 of lasagna recipes
16 pieces (about 16 oz.) Lasagna noodles, uncooked
1 lb. ground beef
3 cups (about 28-oz. jar) spaghetti sauce
4 cups (2 lb.) ricotta cheese
2 cups (8 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 teaspoons chopped oregano
2 teaspoons chopped basil
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. In large skillet, brown meat; drain.
2. Stir in spaghetti sauce; simmer 10 minutes.
3. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Lay flat on foil to cool.
4. Heat oven to 350°F.
5. In large bowl, stir together ricotta cheese, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, eggs, oregano, basil, garlic, salt and pepper.
6. Spread about 1/3 cup meat sauce on bottom of 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish. Arrange 4 pasta pieces lengthwise over sauce, overlapping edges. Spread one-third cheese mixture over pasta; spread with about 3/4 cup meat sauce.
7. Repeat layers twice, beginning and ending with pasta. Top with remaining meat sauce; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.
8. Cover with foil. Bake 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Remove foil; bake about 10 minutes longer, or until lightly browned. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Recipe Provided By momswhothink.com