Latin-American Rice Recipe
Welcome to my first Hub! Today i will teach you to cook a Latin-American rice dish. You may know how to cook rice but I add a little something extra to make it delightful!
You will need:
- 2 qt pot with lid and aluminum foil
- 2 cups of rice
- 2 cups of water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil per cup of rice
- 2 packets of GOYA SAZON
- 2 tablespoons of GOYA SOFRITO
- 3 tablespoons of REAL bacon bits
- Cilantro as much as desired
- Parsley as much as desired
- Green olives as much as desired and highly recommended
- 1 can whole kernal sweet corn
- Start by heating the water to a boil
- Then add the olive oil and rice
- Then add all of the ingredients to the rice and water and keep it on high until it starts to boil
- Turn it to medium-low and cover it with the aluminum foil and lid and let it cook for about 15-20 min.
- Do NOT keep checking to see if it is done because it cooks with the steam! You can check it after 17-20 min and do a taste test to see if it is done. If not turn it off anyways and let it sit for a few min.
- Once its done enjoy!!!!!