- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Pasta Recipes
Unbelievably Easy Ravioli Lasagna
Busy Day Meal
This is a wonderfully filling, satisfying recipe. When you have spent your day working yoursself to a frazzle this is a great recipe to through together for your hungry family. While it is baking you can shower and change into something more comfortable. Serve it up with Parmesan Casserole Bread (recipe include below) and a side salad and you have a meal that is sure to please.
- 26 oz. jar marinara or spaghetti sauce
- 3 (13oz) pkgs. frozen ravioli
- 1 (10 oz) pkg. chopped frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 8 oz. grated mozzarella
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread a thin layer of sauce in a 9x13" or larger baking pan.
- Arrange one package of ravioli in a single layer.
- Top with 1/2 of the spincah and 1/2 of the mozzarella.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with Parmesan.
- Cover pan with foil and bake for 35 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 15 more minutes.
|Calories from Fat||216|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 24 g||37%|
|Carbohydrates 81 g||27%|
|Fiber 9 g||36%|
|Protein 31 g||62%|
|Cholesterol 100 mg||33%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Parmesan Casserole Bread
1 pkg active dry yeast
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup scalded milk
1 1/2 cups sifted all purpose flour
1 tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/3 cup butter or margarine
1 egg, beaten
1/2 cup Parmesan
2 tbsp chopped parsley
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Soften active dry yeast in warm water.
Cool milk to lukewarm.
Sift flour, surar and salt into mixinng bowl.
Cut in butter til mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add egg, softened yeast, and milk and beat well.
Stir in cheese and parsley.
Turn into greased 8x 1 1/2" round pan.
Cover with damp cloth and let rise until double, about 40 minutes.
Dot with butter and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Quick and Easy Chicken Recipes
With all the things we need to get accomplished each day cooking a good meal seems to fall by the sidelines. It's not a lot of fun to be rushing around all day working, then come home and have to rush around in the kitchen. There you are surrounded..
- Quick and Easy Shrimp Recipes
Because of the high content of highly unsaturated fats eating shrimp is believed to help lower blood cholesterol levels. Shrimp is high is protein and low in calories. Shrimp is a good source of calcium and phosporus. Shrimp is a good source...
- Easy Thai fried rice. Surprising and delicious, the ...
Easy Thai fried rice recipe. Easy to follow directions for an authentic meal for one!
- 5 Easy and Inexpensive Meals Quick Meals to Feed a F...
I have compiled a list of 5 fast and easy meals that can be prepared with little effort and minimal costs to feed a family of 4. These are all tried and true recipes that I prepare all the time for my family especially when time is limited, as it oft