- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes»
- Quick & Easy Healthy Foods
Learn How To Prepare African Dish
- Salad vegetable/Okazi/Afang
- Any kind of meat e.g cow meat/goat meat/chicken. You can also use fish
- Palm Oil
- Okazi/Salad/Afang Vegetable
- Onions, pepper, salt, maggi, thyme and curry
- Chop, grind or pound the Vegetable according to the size you want.
- Par-boil your meat and season it with pepper, onions,maggi,salt, thyme and curry.
- Add palm oil after the meat has been par-boiled. Not many people like oil so add the quantity that will be okay.
- Add the okazi/salad/Afang vegetable after the oil becomes lighter and no more thick. Leave for 5 mins so that the Vegetable remains fresh and retain its nutrients.
- You can eat it like that but it is better to eat it with hot made garri or semovita...and your food is now ready to eat;)
Prep time: 2 hours
Cook time: 1 hour 30 min
Ready in: 3 hours 30 min
Yields: serves 2 people
video on how to prepare okazi
Before cooking (Okazi vegetable)
After cooking and Ready to EAT!!!