- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Lemon Ginger Garlic Chicken Wings Recipe
Looking for a chicken wing recipe that taste so perfect? Here you go...
Lemon, ginger and garlic are the secret ingredients here that gives a unique spicy flavor...very easy to prepare. Consumes less time in cooking.
The combination of these ingredients will not only gives a perfect taste but also considered as food for a healthy heart.
1 kg. Chicken wings, washed and drain
1 pc lemon
1 medium ginger, sliced thinly and slightly pounded
5-6 cloves garlic, chopped
1 pc lemongrass cut in pieces
2 pc green onions (sliced into small pieces)
3-4 tbsp oyster sauce
- Marinate chicken wings with lemon, ginger, garlic, lemon and salt. Cover and put in the fridge for 30 minutes to 1 hour or longer.
- In a casserole, put marinated chicken wings, add lemongrass and cook until oil comes out.
- Add oyster sauce and mix thoroughly for a minute or two.
- Add chopped green onions.
- Serve with steamed rice.