Lemon chicken Indian style - simple recipe
Lemon chicken, simple recipe
This is the most easy and delicious lemon chicken recipe. The recipe also has an Indian touch. But the recipe is that of Chinese lemon chicken. This is otherwise the tasty Chinese lemon chicken recipe. Try this today.
Chicken – 300 g
Onion – ½ an onion
Corriander leaves – handful
Garlic – 2 cloves
Ginger -1 small piece
Pepper powder – 1 ½ teaspoon
Soy Sauce – 2 table spoons
Vinegar – 2 teaspoon
Corn floor – 3 tablespoons
Maida – 1 teaspoon
Eggs – 2
Sugar – 1 teaspoon
Lemon juice – juice of half a lemon
Oil – 100g
Salt – to taste
How to prepare Lemon chicken
1) Cook few chicken pieces (100 gram) in 3 cups of water. Add onion, coriander leaves, ½ spoon pepper powder, garlic, ginger, and salt. Boil and keep in low flame for 15 minutes. Remove from fire and allow it to cool. Collect the soup alone and discard the residue.
2) Cut remaining chicken into pieces and marinate with vinegar, soy sauce, salt and 1 teaspoon pepper powder. Keep in refrigerator for half an hour
3) Make a paste of corn flour (2 tablespoons) and maida (1 teaspoon) (or all purpose flour). Beat eggs into it. Put salt. Now coat the chicken pieces with this mixture. Fry the chicken pieces in oil.
4) Now take another vessel for preparing the sauce. Pour the soup prepared in step 1 to this vessel. Add 1 tablespoon corn flour stir well. Add salt (1 teaspoon). Add sugar and lemon juice. Now take a kadai (any vessel to boil oil) and boil 2 tablespoon oil. Pour the mixture to it. Cook in low flame. The mixture would turn clean when cooked for 10 minutes in low flame. Sauce is ready.
5) Take friend chicken pieces in a bowl and pour the sauce over that. Delicious easy-to-make lemon chicken is ready.
Make it today and let me know how you enjoyed it