Light & Frozen Cherry Dessert
Please rate this recipe!
This is an easy dessert you can put together the night before a party or before guests arrive. It is light and fruity using pineapple and cherries, making a nice frozen treat.
- 16 oz crushed pineapple, drained
- 21 oz can cherry pie filling
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz tub of Cool Whip
- Combine pineapple, cherries, and milk in a large bowl. Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Spray at 13 x 9 baking dish with Pam or other cooking spray and then spread the mixture in evenly. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer until firm.
- When serving, you can add a few cherries or dollop of Cool Whip or whipped cream to make it pretty.