- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes»
- Quick & Easy Healthy Foods
Linguine in Creamy Tomato Sauce
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 small Onion, chopped
- 1/2 clove Garlic, crushed
- 400 g Tomatoes, crushed
- 250 g Mushroom, sliced
- 1 tbsp Parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup Cream
- 500 g Linguine, al dente
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil.
- Add canned tomato and sliced mushrooms, bring mixture to boil.
- Reduce heat, simmer with lid on for 15 minutes.
- Stir in freshly chopped parsley and add cream to the sauce.
- Toss cooked pasta and serve with parmesan cheese. Serves 2.
Eat Healthy Linguine in Creamy Tomato Sauce
|Serving size: 1|
|Calories from Fat||279|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 31 g||48%|
|Carbohydrates 192 g||64%|
|Sugar 12 g|
|Protein 58 g||116%|
|Sodium 819 mg||34%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Did you know that...
Fettuccine, linguine and lasagna are ideal pastas for meat sauces, thick tomato sauces and thick cream sauces
What is your Favorite Pasta?
Best Pasta Recipes:
- Elbow Macaroni Tossed in Olive Garlic Sauce
Want to eat healthy kind of pasta? Why not try this meatless pasta recipe that will satisfy your pasta craving! Best pasta recipe especially for vegetarian and vegan. It is very easy to make!
- The Best Chicken Anchovy Pasta Recipe
The creamy and salty taste of the pasta with chunky juiciness of the chicken. Plus the fresh taste of herb on top. Something you'll be looking forward. Definitely, a meal you can't afford to say NO!