Loaded Peanut Butter Cookies
Loaded peanut butter cookies will do a happy dance in your mouth. They are tender, full of flavor and texture. They have peanut butter plus a serving of peanut butter pieces. Just when you think you have all of the flavor and texture you can imagine, here comes the chocolate. Topped with miniature chocolate kisses these are indeed a cookie that will become a favorite. This is an easy recipe that can be made with ingredients you may already have at home.
If you can stand the smell for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream. Barry Goldwater
Now ...I would not have thought of this!!!
What Else Can I do with Peanut Butter?
Peanut butter as you know is a versatile food.
Creating this food was a boon to all of us.
- Make your own ---I have even learned to make my own. Do not have it down to a perfect butter yet but am getting close. I used dry roasted nuts, unsalted, and a bit of peanut oil
- Peanut butter pie....another favorite with high quality peanut butter, and, one I might add that should be against the law!!!! Sooo tasty.
- Peanut butter on toast or bagels...of course you have had this....toast or bagel makes the peanut butter ooze all down its sides.
If someone tells you you're putting too much peanut butter on your bread, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.— unknown (thank you, Pinterest)
Sugar and Butter, Ready to Blend
Sugar and Butter, Creamed
Ingredients Well Blended
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup` butter, softened, not melted
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 cup Planters Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups flour, unbelached, unbromated
- 1 8 ounce package peanut butter chips
Peanut Butter Chips Added to Blended Mixture
- Mix butter and sugar until creamy.
- Beat in egg.
- Mix in peanut butter and vanilla into creamed mixture with your mixer till creamy.
- Sift baking soda and flour together. Mix into creamed mixture.
- Roll dough in small balls about one inch in diameter. Roll in granulated sugar.
- Place on cookie sheet and press down with a fork.
- Bake at 350 for about 12 minutes. Cool for a few minutes before removing to wire rack to complete cooling process.
Form into Ball and Roll in Sugar
Press down Ball with Tines of Your Fork
From field to jar--a visual on peanuts and peanut butter
Allow to Cook About 8 Minutes, Add Kiss--return to the Oven
Yum...time to enjoy....
|Serving size: 1 cookie|
|Calories from Fat||36|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat 1 g||5%|
|Carbohydrates 9 g||3%|
|Sugar 4 g|
|Fiber 1 g||4%|
|Protein 2 g||4%|
|Cholesterol 6 mg||2%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
© 2012 Patricia Scott