- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Loaded baked potato soup
Loaded baked potato soup ingredients
- 1 can cream of broccoli
- 1 can cream of mushroom
- 1 can cream of celery
- fresh parsley
- 1 onion
- 1/2 pound of bacon
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 2 cups of milk
- about 2 lb of baby red potatoes
- 1 bag of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons of garlic powder
- 1/4 cup of ranch dressing
This has got to be my favorite meal when it comes to ease of preparation and taste. I absolutely love it. Anyone can make it. Additional ingredients can be added for texture or taste, such as broccoli, mushrooms, and celery.
How to cook the loaded baked potato soup
- Simply dice the potatoes with skin on to about 1/2 inch cubes and boil till they are soft.
- While potatoes are boiling, fry the bacon
- cut the bacon in pieces and add all ingredients to potatoes once the water has mostly boiled out.
- return to boil and let simmer
Wasn't that easy? Now, I'm hungry. Hope you enjoy