Really Good Eats
Dining Guide to local eateries around the US. Ever go on a road trip and wonder what's good to eat there. Well I listed a range of cities I know that have pretty good grub.
- Ichiban - Japanese Cuisine
- Phillippi Creek Restaurant & Oyster Bar - Fish & Seafood
- Carrabbas - Italian Cuisine
- Yoders - Amish Food
- Restaurant & Sushi Bar | All-You-Can-Eat Sushi | Sarasota, FL | Sarasota Ichiban
Sarasota Ichiban Restaurant offers great all-you-can eat sushi. Ichiban is located just off South Tamiami Trail, a few blocks east on Stickney Point Road in a little strip mall.
- Phillippi Creek Oyster Bar - Sarasota Waterfront Restaurant & Catering
Experience casual waterfront dining at "The Place To Go" for seafood. Located in a tropical setting, this family restaurant features multiple choices
- Carrabba's Italian Grill
Carrabba's offers flavorful, handmade Italian dishes prepared to order in a lively display kitchen. Specialties include a variety of fresh fish, seafood and meats cooked over a wood-fired grill. Serving dinner nightly.
- Yoder's Amish Restaurant
Homestyle American food from meatloaf to pecan pie served amid artwork celebrating Amish life.
- Columbia - Spanish Cuisine
- Bern's Steak House
- Fly Bar and Restaurant - Eclectic Cuisine
- Bahama Breeze - Caribbean, Pizza, and Seafood
- Eddie & Sam's NY Pizza
- Columbia Restaurant - Ybor City, Tampa - Florida's Oldest Restaurant
The original Columbia Restaurant located in the historic Ybor City neighborhood in Tampa is the oldest continuously operated restaurant in Florida, the oldest Spanish restaurant in the United States and one of the largest Spanish restaurants.
- Bern's Steak House is a unique culinary experience
Perfectly aged steaks. The largest wine collection in the world. An internationally famous dessert room. Wine cellar and kitchen tours available for all guests.
- Fly | Tampa Restaurant and Bar
Our rooftop deck features sunset views over downtown Tampa's historic district & is a haven for relaxation. Come visit Tampa's pioneer urban bar & restaurant.
- Welcome to Bahama Breeze - Your Destination for Caribbean Cuisine
Wherever you live, you can always escape to the islands. For dinner, lunch, or after-work drinks, get away to your local Bahama Breeze.
- Eddie & Sam's N.Y. Pizza
Thin-crust pizza by the pie or slice made with New York water at a casual, counter-serve spot.
- The Cheesecake Factory - Eclectic Cuisine
- Five Guys Famous Burgers and Fries - Burger Joint
- Yellow Dog Eats - Sandwiches, Wraps & Homemade BBQ
- Maggiano's Little Italy - Italian Cuisine
- Earl of Sandwhich - Hot sandwiches, Wraps, Salads & more.
- Welcome to The Cheesecake Factory
With more than 250 menu items and more than 50 signature cheesecakes and desserts, there is truly;Something for everyone; at The Cheesecake Factory.
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries
Five Guys Burgers and Fries offers handcrafted burgers, fries, hot dogs and more in the US, UK and Canada.
- Yellow Dog Eats | Restaurant, Cafe & Bar in Gotha, FL
Eclectic, pet-friendly hangout in a historic building features sandwiches, wraps & housemade BBQ.
- Maggiano's Little Italy
Semi-upscale chain for classic Italian fare served family-style in a relaxed, polished space.
- Earl of Sandwich
Popular national chain outpost at Downtown Disney offering hot sandwiches, wraps, salads & more.
St. Augustine, Fl
- Harry's Seafood Bar and Grille - Creole Dishes
- Collage Restaurant - Fine Dining
- The Back 40 Urban Cafe - Tacos, sandwiches & burgers
- Harry’s Seafood, Bar & Grille - Cajun Creole Seafood Restaurant
Harry’s Seafood, Bar & Grille offering delicious cajun & creole dishes. Open for lunch, dinner & our legendary happy hour. 5 location in FL.
- Collage Restaurant - Home
Atmospheric spot featuring a mix of inspired global eats & a sizable wine list in a romantic space.
- The Back 40 Urban Cafe | Oldest City's Newest Secret
Cafe with eats such as tacos, sandwiches & burgers in a cozy space with beer & some outdoor seating.
New York City, Ny
- Patzeria Family & Friends - Pizza & Pasta
- Academia Barilla Restaurants - Italian Cuisine
- Empanada Mama - Latin Food
- Tony's Di Napoli Midtown - Italian Cuisine
- Beauty & Essex - American Food & Upscale Cocktails
- Patzeria Family & Friends - New York | View our menu, reviews & Order food online
View our menu and reviews for Patzeria Family & Friends located at 311 W 48th St - New York. Stop in or order out today for delicious pasta, pizza, and Italian entrees at Patzeria Family and Friends
- Academia Barilla Restaurants
Experience authentic Italian food in Manhattan at Academia Barilla Restaurants. Fresh Italian catering delivering the finest Pasta, Pizza, Soup and freshly prepared Italian food to carry-out in New York.
- Welcome to Empanada Mama
Stuffed empanadas & arepas top a menu of Latin goodies like plantain chips & guacamole served 24/7.
- Tony's DiNapoli
Bustling eatery serving big, shareable portions of Italian comfort food to the masses.
- Beauty & Essex - 146 Essex Street NYC - (212) 614-0146
From the team behind The Stanton Social comes Beauty & Essex, a restaurant, bar, & lounge that sits hidden behind a working pawn shop in the Lower East Side.
Diners, Dive-Ins, and Drives
I recommend watching this show because the episodes can give you more information on restaurants in whichever city your in. Just look up the show and the city there might be a episode on it.
Was Really Good Eats Helpful?
© 2015 Jelena