A great tasting dish!
- 4-6 Chicken drumsticks
- 1/2 cup Corn flour
- 2-3 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- 2-3 tbsp Nandos peri peri sauce
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- A pinch of Salt
- A pinch of Black pepper
- 2 cups Cooking oil, (for frying)
- With the help of a knife loosen up the meat from the bottom end of the drumstick, so that the drumstick resembles the shape of a lollipop.
- Marinate the drumsticks using Nando's sauce, ketchup, ginger garlic paste, salt and black pepper.
- Once marinated, let it sit for about 5 minutes and then add cornflour in it. Mix it thoroughly.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan and put the marinated drumsticks and let it cook until golden brown.
- You could serve them with chips or rice.