- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Longhorn's Shrimp & Lobster Dip Recipe
Shrimp and lobster baked with creamy mozzarella, smoked Gouda and sun-dried tomatoes. Served with warm tortilla chips. This recipe is so delicious and easy to make. It makes about 3x the amount you would get at Longhorn.Enjoy
- 1 Cup, Shredded Fresh Gouda Cheese
- 1 Cup, Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 3` Tablespoon, Heavy Whipping cream
- 1/2 lb Shrimp, Cooked and chopped
- 1/2 lb or 2 small Lobster tails, Cooked and chopped
- 1/4 Cup, Sundried Tomatoes
- 3 Tablespoon, Worcestershire sauce
- Dash Garlic salt
- Place your lobster tails and shrimp in a steamer and steam till done
- When done cut your lobster in bite size pieces. (If you have lobster tails you slice a big cut in the back of the lobster and take out the meat). Cut your shrimp in bite size pieces.
- Shred your Gouda and Mozzarella cheese and place in a bowl.
- Chop your sun dried tomatoes and add to that same bowl.
- Add your Worcestershire sauce, dash garlic salt and cream to that same bowl.
- Add your shrimp and lobster to the same bowl and stir well.
- Butter 3 ramekins and preheat your oven to 350.
- Add your shrimp lobster cheese mixture to those 3 ramekins.
- Place your three ramekins on top of a cookie sheet and place in the oven.
- Cook till tops are brown and bubbly. Serve with tortilla chips.