- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
Looking for an easy and fun dessert that your kids will love? Well you should try this chocolate oreo pudding pie!
Now I'm sure someone else has probably come up with this idea before so I'm not going to say it is my recipe, but I did randomly think of this one rainy day. This recipe is extremely simple. So simple that your kids could do it themselves, with your supervision of coarse. We all know how messy kids can be, especially when a powdery substance is involved. And the best thing about this recipe is that absolutely no cooking is involved. It's just a matter of putting ingredients together. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
- 1 box Instant Chocolate Pudding
- 1 Oreo pie crust
- 1 pack Oreo cookies
- Take the box of instant chocolate pudding and follow the directions on the box. You can choose whatever brand of pudding you like. Most box mixes tell you to add the powder and the milk and stir until thickened.
- Once the instant pudding has thickened, take the Oreos and break them up and then add them to the pudding. You can use however many Oreos you like. It is all up to you.
- Now pour your pudding into the Oreo pie crust. Try to keep it as even as possible.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Now take a slice and enjoy!