Who Loves Potatoes?
Potatoes For All Seasons
A potato in many forms!
- The potato can be used in so many various dishes whether in summer, winter or spring.
- Add to stews in winter and enjoy a latke with salads when the warm weather arrives.
The Versatile Potato
Stuffed Potatoes Are Not Difficult To Make
- All you do is first bake them and then cut in half
- Scoop the inside out and place in a bowl
- Add your seasoning of choice cheese, bacon or any other chopped meat or mushrooms and then bake again after mixing your potato mix with all the ingredients.Add a knob of butter.
- Remember to sprinkle some cheese on top that has been grated before you place them in the oven.
Love These Stuffed Potatoes
Great Potato Idea
Here are some ways with potatoes that are easy and mouth watering.
- Baked in the oven with olive oil, rosemary and chicken spice. Wash , cut in quarters but do not peel. Oven 180 degrees centigrade
- .Bake whole in oven. Remove when cooked and cut in half, remove inside and mash. Mix in pieces of chopped fried bacon, chopped chives and a pinch of cayenne pepper. Put this mixture back into the potato halves. Grate some mature cheddar cheese and sprinkle on top. Place back in the oven until heated through and brown. Serve for supper or with your barbecue.
- Peel four potatoes. Grate them with the med sized hole side. Place in a drying towel and squeeze all the water out. Season with mixed herbs, garlic flakes salt and pepper. Press down into a frying pan and fry on both sides till cooked and crispy brown. This will take on the shape of the frying pan, so make sure it comes right to the edge all round. Cut in wedges and serve with sausages and eggs or salad..
- Love good old mashed potato.Give it a twist by adding grated cheese to it. Also a knob of real butter. Nothing like cottage pie and peas , with sweet baby carrots.
- Bangers and mash ..takes a lot to beat this simple meal.
Delicious Spicy Potato Wedges
- Potato wedges sprinkled with chip spice, mixed herbs and barbecue spice. Served with a delightful coleslaw to balance flavours.
Cold Potatoes In Salads
- Cold potatoes sliced and arranged on a cold chicken or meat platter is so delicious.
Wholesome Cold Meal With Potatoes
We love to have baked pork sausages and potatoes sliced and baked with the meat too!
- This is so easy. Mix the sliced potatoes in garlic and mixed herbs and Italian spice. Cook for a bit on the top of the stove in a pot. When nearly cooked, place in a flat ovenware dish and continue to bake in the oven until brown and crusty!
- This potato and sausage dish goes very well with frozen fresh baby peas and young carrots, I normally pop them in the microwave for 5 min.
- Serve with a garden salad as well, adding some baby sweet little tomatoes.
- Garnish the potatoes and sausages with fresh sprigs of rosemary and chopped chives.
Enjoy on a cold day to warm the heart!
Cheesy Potato Bake
Pork Bangers With Potato Slices
Potatoes, Chicken And Veggies Baked To Perfection!
- Tasty baked dish that can be served with other dishes, such as rice and salad.
- Wholesome and filling too!