- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Salad Recipes
Low Calorie Spinach Salad Recipe
You can easily change what does into this salad by removing and adding ingredients. The amount of oranges and tomatoes depends on your tastes, and they can be easily replaced with other fruits and vegetables, like onions and apple slices.
- 1 and 1/2 Cups Baby Spinach
- 1/4 Cup Feta Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Almonds, Chopped
- (Variable) Mandarin Oranges, Drained
- (Variable) Grape Tomatoes, Peeled
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Serve with water, diet soda, or another low calorie beverage to complete a healthy and low calorie meal.