ONION PRAWNS MASALA RECIPE
ONION PRAWNS MASALA
Prawns cooked in onion and tomatoes.
- 500 gms Medium sized prawns
- 2 Large onion, chopped
- 2 Medium sized tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Green chillies, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp Ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp Garlic paste
- to taste Salt
- 3 tbsp Sunflower oil
- Fresh chopped coriander, for garnishing
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the finely chopped onion and stir fry till light brown. Add ginger paste and garlic paste stir for a minute.
- Now add finely chopped tomatoes, green chillies, garam masala, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and salt. Keep stirring until the water dries up and oil separates.
- Add prawns and fry on medium heat for 10 mins or until the water dries up.
- Garnish with chopped fresh coriander and serve with hot chappatis.