MIXED VEGETABLE KORMA RECIPE
MIXED VEGETABLE KORMA
A famous north Indian vegetable curry made with coconut milk.
- 2 cups Cauliflower (small florets)
- 2 Medium sized potatoes, (diced)
- 1 cup Green beans, (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 2 Large tomatoes
- 2 Green chillies
- 1 cup Coconut milk
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Sunflower oil
- 2 Bay leaves
- 2 Cloves
- 1 piece of Cinnamon
- to taste Salt
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala
- 1tsp Coriander powder
- Chopped fresh coriander, for garnishing
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cinnamon, cloves and bay leaves, stir fry for a minute.
- Add cauliflower, potatoes, green beans, salt and turmeric powder. Stir fry for 10 mins.
- Grind together tomatoes and green chillies. Add tomato purée, garam masala, coriander powder and salt into the pan and keep stirring until the water dries up and oil separates.
- Add coconut milk and water and cover the pan for 15 mins or until the vegetables are cocked.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve with rice or naan.