Macaroni Grill Copycat Recipes
Romano's Macaroni Grill Restaurant Recipes- More of Everything
Romano's Macaroni Grill bills itself as a chain of casual Italian dining restaurants located around the world. The first Romano's Macaroni Grill opened in Texas in 1988. They make great Italian dishes. And have fun with the paper tablecloths and crayons.
If you can't get enough of Romano's Macaroni Grill, try these copy cat recipes at home. How about sampling the Penne Rustica or the copycat recipe of Macaroni Grill Rosemary Bread?
Buy Italian and Pasta Cookbooks
Macaroni Grill Copycat Bread Recipes
Macaroni Grill Miscellaneous Copycat Recipes
Romano's Macaroni Grill Copycat Main Dish Recipes
- Macaroni Grill Chicken Scallopini Recipe Copycat
Copy cat restaurant recipe of a classic Italian dish
- Copy Cat Recipe- Macaroni Grill Pasta Di Pollo Al Sugo Bianco
Amazing and rich copycat version of Macaroni Grill's creamy pasta dish with chicken and pancetta.
- Macaroni Grill Chicken Cannelloni Copycat Recipe
Elegant Macaroni Grill copycat dish of chicken, pasta, spinach, a tomato-based sauce, and lots of cheese never was so easy.
- Macaroni Grill Shrimp Portofino
Try this version of the delicious seafood pasta dish from the Macaroni Grill.
- Chicken Rigatoni Macaroni Grill Recipe Clone
Try this Macaroni Grill copycat version of the classic Chicken Rigatoni dish.
- Romano's Macaroni Grill Penne Rustica
Bacon, shrimp, chicken, and pasta- what could be better?
- Macaroni Grill Vodka Rustica Recipe Clone
This recipe sounds very close, but I haven't personally tried it. However, Romano Macaroni Grill's Vodka Rustica has a tomato-based sauce and this recipe contains no tomatoes. I haven't had the chance to play with it to create a more accurate versio
- Macaroni Grill Chicken Marsala
- Pasta Milano Recipe Clone- Alfredo Sauce Recipe Included
Just Like Romano's Macaroni Grill Chicken Toscana Soup Recipe
Makes 2 servingsMacaroni Grill Chicken Toscana Soup Recipe Clone Ingredients
- olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup cooked chicken, preferably roasted
- 1 ripe tomato, chopped
- 4 ounces packaged gnocchi, cut in half
- 1/2 cup cream or half-and-half
- 3/4 cup fresh baby spinach leaves
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil
Romano's Macaroni Grill Dessert Copycat Recipes
- Recipe Clone of Romano's Macaroni Grill Smothered Chocolate Cake
This copycat cake recipe doesn't include instructions for the Ganache Frosting
Macaroni Grill Side Dish Copycat Recipes
Other Recipes - Thanksgiving Recipes
- Thanksgiving Recipes - Turkey Stuffing Recipe
A versatile and delicious turkey stuffing recipe that can be stuffed in the turkey or cooked separately in the oven or slow cooker.