Make Ahead Delicious Green Bean Casserole
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 35 min
Ready in: 1 hour 5 min
Yields: 6 Delicious Servings
What You Will Need:
- 1.5 pounds Fresh Green Beans, Trimmed and chopped
- 6 oz. can French's Fried Onions
- 10.5 oz. can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 pieces fried Bacon, Crumbled
- 1 cup Red Onion, Chopped
- Fry your 2 strips of Bacon, set aside to cool off.
- Rinse, cut, and trim your Green Beans. Chop your red onion and combine together in an 8x8 oven proof dish.
- Add your can of Soup, to dish and mix until well blended, and all green beans are coated.
- Crumble bacon, and sprinkle on top of the green bean/soup mixture. Also sprinkle 3 ounces (or to your liking) of French's French Fried Onions over mixture as well. Salt and pepper, to taste. Refrigerate.
Next Day Baking:
- Take dish out of refrigerator AT LEAST 1 hour prior to baking.
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees.
- Add in the remaining French's Fried Onions, any way you'd like.
- Bake in oven, until thoroughly heated and onions have turned golden brown, bout 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven, allow time to cool before serving, enjoy!!
Did you make this dish? Give it a rating!!