- Food and Cooking»
- Beverage Recipes»
- Spirits Recipes
Make the Perfect Pineapple Mojito Cocktail
Nothing beats sitting back, relaxing in the sunshine with a little bit of heaven in a glass - an ice cold Mojito is just the job for these moments.
Not too strong and fruity enough for even the most sensitive of palates this is a drink for anyone to enjoy.
What You Need
- 2 Highball Glasses
- 1 Muddling Stick
- 1 Cocktail Shaker
- 1 Strainer
- 1 Lime
- 12 Mint Leaves
- 8 Pineapple Chunks
- 4 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 4 Measures Golden Rum
- Liberal amount of crushed ice
- 1 Carton Pineapple juice
- Cut the lime into wedges and muddle with the mint, pineapple chunks and sugar in the bottom of a cocktail shaker. Use some elbow grease and really squeeze out the flavour!
- Add the rum, a couple of scoops of crushed ice then shake vigorously.
- One well mixed, pour equal measures into the two highball glasses.
- Top up with more crushed ice until level with the top of the glass
- Pour over more Pineapple juice until the glass is full
- Decorate with the leftover mint and pineapple wedge
- Find a comfortable seat in the sun and RELAX!
Make if Pink!
With just a couple of small changes to the recipe you can make a fantastic PINK Mojito too!
Just mix 6 mint leaves, the juice from half of the lime, 2 teaspoons of sugar syrup (or even some Agave Nectar) and 3 raspberries in tall glass. Add the ice then pour in a measure and a half of white rum, half a measure of Chambord - stir well, top with more crushed ice and cranberry juice and once again decorate with the left over mint!